Long Island Divorce Lawyer
Long Island Family Law Attorney Attorney Profile Case Results Free Case Evaluation Client Testimonials Contact Us


The custodial parent who is entitled to child support can file an enforcement application with the court, seeking payment of monies owed. The court can provide numerous remedies, including income garnishment, money judgment, driver's license suspension and/or incarceration to obtain compliance.

Other issues, such as spousal maintenance, distributive awards, property transfers, payment of debts and tax obligations can be enforced against a non-compliant party. The court may also award attorney fees in connection to such an application.

Contact Our Offices Today!
The Law Office of Philip A. Kusnetz, P.C.