Call Now - Free Consultation 516-368-2484
Philip A. Kusnetz P.C.
Free Consultation. Flexible Scheduling.


Formerly married parties can seek a modification of their agreement and/or judgment of divorce based upon a showing of a change in circumstances. As time goes by, either party may seek a change in custody, visitation, support or other terms as the facts may permit.

I am an attorney who has litigated and productively resolved a broad range of post-judgment matters on behalf of Garden City residents.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy